HeartBeat HeartBeat

Cute characters, easy to understand storyline and nice and simple! Would be nice if you could add a timer telling you how much longer you need to keep on keeping your heartbeat steady for though. Overall, I like it!

Alula Falling #4 Alula Falling #4

Woah...can't wait for the next episode already! >.< Wonder what's gonna happen with Sara and learn more about Alula and Star's (Although am I the only one who thinks Star looks like someone we may know? Could be just me.) past because she is definitely a unique player who must be strong for a very good reason...dang those cliffhangers! XD

Also, the battles were rather easy so it would be nice if you bumped it up a bit. Maybe for the blue insignificant characters, you could make it a tad bit harder, but people with actual colours besides blue (I'm gonna call them boss characters of the chapter. Aki for e.g) You could make them harder. I cleared Aki way quicker than expected.

Art improved again and looks really cool! Especially with that last picture of Sara. Just an opinion though.

The text lagged quite a bit when Alula was on the train and I found it kinda painful to wait for the text to appear just to read the text. Would be nice if I could just click and all the text would appear in the box then click again to move on. It's kinda annoying for faster readers who have to wait for all the letters to appear before moving onto the next box.

That's about all I have to say for this episode. Thanks for making such a great episode! Can't wait for the next one! Thank you!

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

Absolutely love the game! I really hope that you finish it one day!

RockLou responds:

I'm glad ya liked it!

The Haunting Hour ~P~ The Haunting Hour ~P~

I really love the creepy atmospheric feel you get from it~
Will it be alright if I used it for a visual novel that I am working on?
Credit will be given.

P.S I really really really like this! Its so wonderfully creepy~

Phyrnna responds:

Sure sure~! Can you link me to the VN after you're done? 8D

A Christmas message A Christmas message

The colouring is really nice and pretty~

Troisnyx responds:

Eh, I'm glad you like it. Thank you. : )